- the treatment of the men on Manus is cruel and unconscionable.
- there is ample evidence that the Lorengau township is not a safe place for the refugees, and that they are right to be afraid.
- the New Zealand offer of resettlement should be accepted immediately.
- the Australian people have a right to know what is happening in relation to the possible resettlement of refugees in the US.
- all offshore detention centres should be closed immediately and the refugees and asylum seekers should be brought to Australia for processing and resettlement.
Click on subject of interest shown on the right under the heading "labels" to see all relevant posts
To look at letters (and some replies) sent to politicians and newspapers, scroll down the index on the right hand side and select the appropriate heading.
Note the blog allows multiple labelling and all letters to politicians are under "letters to pollies".
If you scroll down and cannot go further, look out for icon "Older Posts". Click on that to continue